Meezan Energy Fund
Meezan Energy Fund (MEF) is a Shariah Compliant Energy Sector (Equity) Scheme. It is an actively managed fund offering a simple way to take exposure to Shariah compliant energy sector stocks available at Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX).
Investment Objective & Philosophy
The objective of MEF is to seek long term capital appreciation through investments in Shariah compliant equity stocks, primarily from the energy sector.
- Meezan Energy Fund is an open-end Shariah Compliant Energy (equity) scheme
- Exposure in Shariah Compliant Energy sector stocks of Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)
- Up to 100% equity (Sector) participation possible, based on fund manager’s outlook on Sector
- An opportunity to participate in a mature sector that is envisioned to benefit from the Flagship China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) projects
- Benefit from the expected rise in global oil prices.
- Actively managed by experienced Fund Managers
- No lock-in period and back end load
- Tax Benefits as per Section 62 of ITO
- Under supervision of Shariah Board of Meezan Bank.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Long term capital appreciation
- Investors looking to allocate funds to Energy Sector.
- Risk and Return potential: High
*Investors are encouraged to consult their Investment advisors prior to investing in the product.