Meezan Asset Allocation Fund
Meezan Asset Allocation Fund (MAAF) is a Shariah Compliant Asset Allocation Scheme. It is designed to help investors build wealth by long-term capital appreciation, diversification across asset classes and the flexibility to change investment portfolio exposure as per the outlook.
Investment Objective & Philosophy
The objective of MAAF is to earn a potentially high return through asset allocation between Shariah Compliant Equity, Fixed Income and Money Market Instruments based on the fund manager’s view on macroeconomic outlook of such asset classes.
- Meezan Asset Allocation Fund is Shariah Compliant open-end Asset Allocation scheme
- Strategy reflective of investor’s risk appetite as market conditions change
- Up to 90% equity participation is possible, based on fund manager’s outlook on the market while also taking exposure to fixed income instruments.
- Provides investors an opportunity for long-term capital appreciation through broad mix of asset classes.
- Effective portfolio diversification through a single investment scheme may provide long-term investors with lower overall portfolio volatility and better risk-adjusted returns.
- Ability to maintain the asset allocation by continuous rebalancing.
- No lock-in period and back end load
- Actively managed by experienced Fund Managers
- Tax Benefits as per current tax laws
- Managed by the only Shariah compliant Asset Management Company in Pakistan with a solid track record of over 28 years, and under the supervision of a reputable shariah advisor, Dr. Imran Ashraf Usmani.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Allocation of funds in both risky and non-risky assets, with an assurance that the Fund manager shall actively allocate assets between the two classes as per outlook.
- Capital appreciation over the long term.
- Diversification by combining various asset classes in their overall investment portfolio
Note: High Risk means Risk of Principal Erosion is High
*Investors are encouraged to consult their Investment advisors prior to investing in the product.
|Scheme Name||Meezan Asset Allocation Fund|
|Scheme Type||Open-end Islamic Asset Allocation Fund|
|Date of Inception||April 18, 2016|
|Fund Size- March 31st, 2023||Rs. 0.59 Billion|
|Objective of the scheme||The Fund seeks to earn a potentially high return through asset allocation between Shariah Compliant Equity, Fixed Income, Money Market and any other Shariah Compliant instrument.|
|Benchmark||Weighted average return of KMI-30 Index and Fixed Income/Money Market Scheme as per actual Allocation.|
|Minimum Investment Amount||Rs.5,000 (and Rs. 1,000 thereafter)|
|Management Fee||Up to 3%|
|Entry Load||Up to 3%|
|Selling and Marketing Expense||0.1%|
|Systematic Investment Plan Facility||Yes|
|Fund Performance Highlights||FY22||FY21||FY20||FY19||FY18||FY17||FY16|
|MAAF Dividend (Rupees per unit)||–||1.1765||–||–||9.50*||0.32*|
*Interim Dividend for the period (July 1, 2016 – June 22, 2017)