Meezan Mahana Kharch Account
Meezan Mahana Kharch Account (MMKA) is an administrative plan that facilitates you in achieving additional monthly income.
Investment Objective & Philosophy
Meezan Mahana Kharch Account is based on Meezan Islamic Income Fund/Meezan Cash Fund/ Meezan Sovereign Fund and is a great tool to achieve the goal of Halal and stable income on a regular basis.
- Meezan Mahana Kharch Account (MMKA) is Pakistan’s first Shariah compliant income plan which offers the flexibility to get payment on monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis
- No penalty on withdrawal
- Managed by the only Shariah compliant Asset Management Company in Pakistan with a solid track record of over 20 years, and under the supervision of the Shariah Supervisory Board of Meezan Bank headed by Justice (Retd.) Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani.
Payment Options and Frequency
The following payment options are available to suit your needs.
- Payment of 100% periodic profit
- Payment of 90% periodic profit and 10% at the end of financial year
- Payment of 90% periodic profit with capital growth
- Systematic withdrawal as instructed by investor (principal amount may diminish)
You may choose to get the payment either on monthly, quarterly or semi-annually basis.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Periodic regular income for liquidity requirements
Risk and return potential – Low
*Investors are encouraged to consult their financial advisers prior to investing in the product.