Meezan Mahana Kharch Account
Meezan Mahana Kharch Account (MMKA) is an administrative plan that facilitates you in achieving additional monthly income.
Investment Objective & Philosophy
Meezan Mahana Kharch Account is based on Meezan Islamic Income Fund/Meezan Cash Fund/ Meezan Sovereign Fund and is a great tool to achieve the goal of Halal and stable income on a regular basis.
- Meezan Mahana Kharch Account (MMKA) is Pakistan’s first Shariah compliant income plan which offers the flexibility to get payment on monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis
- No penalty on withdrawal
- Managed by the only Shariah compliant Asset Management Company in Pakistan with a solid track record of over 27 years, and under the supervision of a reputable shariah advisor, Dr. Imran Ashraf Usmani.
Payment Options and Frequency
The following payment options are available to suit your needs.
- Payment of 100% periodic profit
- Payment of 90% periodic profit and 10% at the end of financial year
- Payment of 90% periodic profit with capital growth
- Systematic withdrawal as instructed by investor (principal amount may diminish)
You may choose to get the payment either on monthly, quarterly or semi-annually basis.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Periodic regular income for liquidity requirements
Risk Profile/Risk of Principal Erosion: Very Low to Medium
*Investors are encouraged to consult their financial advisers prior to investing in the product.