- Account can be opened with an initial deposit of Rs. 5,000/- only.
- Minimum subsequent investment allowed is Rs. 1,000/-.
- Single investment transaction amount cannot exceed Rs.400,000/-.
- Maximum Annual investment Limit is Rs. 800,000/-.
- The cumulative investment amount limit at any point in time is Rs.1,000,000/-.
- Amount can be redeemed through redemption form and via online portal
- Host of Free Value Added Services include:
- Monthly E-statement
- SMS Alerts
- Meezan Funds Online – Online Portal
- Mobile Application
- Call Center/Helpline services
- Annual Statement of Account
- Simple one pager account opening form needs to be filled by the investor.
- Only Pakistani’s having age above 18 are eligible to open Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Both single and joint operated accounts can be opened for Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- One CNIC holder can open one Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Only valid CNIC copy will be required for opening of account.
- Customer can invest in any CIS funds and VPS depending on his/her risk appetite.
*All investments in Mutual Funds and Pension Fund are subject to market risks. Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the offering document to understand the investment policies, risks and tax implications involved.