Roshan Digital Account is one of its kind initiative by SBP & SECP for Overseas Pakistani’s. Through this initiative Non-Resident Pakistanis can digitally open a bank account in Pakistan from the comfort of their homes and also invest in Mutual Funds which are now an approved investment avenue by the State Bank of Pakistan & SECP.
As one of the Largest Fund Manager in Pakistan, Al Meezan Investments offers a comprehensive range of Shariah compliant investment solutions. With an impressive track record of over 26 years, we cherish the status of being the only company in Pakistan with the sole mandate to provide Shariah complaint investment solutions to our valued clients.
We also enjoy a unique position of being the only AMC in Pakistan to be awarded the highest management quality rating of AM1 by both VIS & PACRA (Credit Rating Companies).
Individual NRPs having CNIC, NICOP, Passport; foreigners having Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and employees or officials of the Federal Government or a Provincial Government posted abroad who have already opened a PKR Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank are eligible.
- Opportunity to invest in the largest and the only full-fledged Shariah Compliant Asset Management Company in Pakistan.
- Access to one of the broadest range of products which include traditional equity , fixed income, money market, index tracker, asset allocation, capital preservation, fund of funds, Energy Fund, Commodity/Gold Fund and exchange traded fund.
- Both these accounts are fully repatriable.
- A proven and consistent track record of over 26 years.
- Dedicated and Professional Management Team.
a. Investment Account Opening – Mutual Funds
- Once the investor opens a PKR Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank, he/she can opt to invest in Al Meezan Investments through Meezan Bank’s online portal.
- Investor will fill the account opening form for Al Meezan Investments along with providing some additional information related to AML/KYC and review & accept Terms and conditions.
- Meezan Bank will transmit the data (both information & documents) to Al Meezan Investments.
- Al Meezan Investments will perform their due diligence and enhanced KYC (if required) and confirm to the investor regarding the opening of account via email. After successful account opening in Al Meezan, investor will receive a welcome email with instructions to transfer investment amount to Al Meezan through Meezan Bank’s Internet Banking.
- In order to facilitate the investor, account opening confirmation email from Al Meezan Investments shall contain the required link to assist them for registering on Meezan Funds Online portal.
b. Procedure for Investment in Mutual Funds
- Once investment account is opened, the investor may then transfer investments through Meezan Bank’s Internet Banking from registered Meezan Roshan Digital Account only.
- Al Meezan Investments will send account statement and investment acknowledgment letter to the investor once the investment is processed.
c. Procedure for Redemption / Conversion in Mutual Funds
- The Investor can directly file redemptions / conversions through digital channels of Meezan bank and Al Meezan Investments.
- Payment against redemptions shall be credited into the registered Meezan Roshan Digital Account.